Wednesday 11 February 2009

What a week!


Messages from the children and staff on Activity Week. Here I am at Fairlop waters trying to hide in a shell.... unfortunately I was unsuccsessful!!!!!They managed to find me and i had to go in the freezing waters once again!!!!

I almost made a escape in a sailboat but the wind stoped!!!!

Conor R aka Turtleman!


My favourite day - Ian

I really enjoyed Fairlop Waters. It was great fun. My favourite part was sailing. We learnt how to set up the boat ready to set sail and we had to race across the lake from one side to the other!


Making the pizza - "Michael.... where is your cheese?!"

When we were making our pizzas, I thought I was so fantastic finishing first... but then Ann noticed that I had forgotten the main ingredient.... CHEESE!!!!! When I put the cheese on and it was cooked, it tasted delicious.... but I do wonder what it would have been like without the cheese!"!!!! Michael

Amy B: I enjoyed the sailing. Me and Leah were scared first of all because we didnt' know what to do but when we got going it wasnt scary at all.


Abida: I really liked the IMAX cinema. Me, Leah, Khia and Amy were really scared of the dinosaurs and the sharks... we thought they were going to eat us!



Michelle: You can keep your bellboats but sailing was excellent but canoeing was even better! Ship Ahoy captain!
Miss Simmonds: I enjoyed being scared in the Imax Cinema and when sailing with Yvonne and Ann! Ship Ahoy!
Ann: I loved the canoeing! Ship Ahoy!

All the staff of Activity Week would like to thank the children for the fantastic behaviour all week. They have made it so much fun and it is such a shame it has had to end!

Our views of the week!



No comments:

Post a Comment